Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Desolved............TRIGGER..TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:
KITTY YES I'M YELLING BUT NOT AT YOU REALLY.

It's raining and I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT'S JUST MAKING ME ANGER.Ran into the MOMster today and after getting home thought sleeping would help but no.Kitty the advice is not working anymore I'm ready to do something a little bit stupid.

Have been fighting so many things internally today.And Wyatt has had enough with the BS.Bout to switch up and it won't be pretty on this end for no one involve.
THE TOUGHEST BATTLES ARE GIVING TO THE TOUGHEST WARRIORS

soulkeepers responded:
Wanted to be very blunt but figured what's the use.I know what the problem is and it's relying on people who I think will come to my rescue and they end up not being the people I thought.

I guess the ball is in my court and I have home advantage.

MandyCake replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers,

You are your own best advocate and warrior.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Believe nothing and question everything. Trust no one and rely only on yourself. You are born alone and you die alone.

slik_kitty responded:
sorry i wasn't here to respond to this earlier. i hope you made it to this morning without doing anything and that you are feeling better.

if something isn't working, then you change it. try doing something else. maybe it is time to just sit with it. not sitting there letting the thoughts roil through your head, but sitting there experiencing your surroundings. sit in a chair or on your bed. focus on what is around you. what are you sitting on? how does it feel. describe it to yourself. if you have your feet on the floor, what does it feel like. describe it to yourself. feel your clothes against your skin. look around the room. what do you see? describe it to yourself. do this until you bring yourself to a calmer place.

listen to some music, but instead of listening to the words, listen to the instruments. feel the beat and cadence of the music. try to identify what instruments are being played. follow one instrument through the whole song. repeat until calmer.

the key is, to focus on something outside of yourself. to break the chain of negative thoughts that are going on in your head.

I hope you are ok. hugs

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_Kitty,

Thank you. I did the "distraction action."

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Believe nothing and question everything. Trust no one and rely only on yourself. You are born alone and you die alone.

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
yw. distraction is what always worked best for me.

soulkeepers replied to slik_kitty's response:
Ladies thanks for the advice but they're not gonna work for me.Not going into details of anything cause don't think it important or any cerns.

Sick of yapping and getting no way.

Not hing to any one here just had enough that all.

Wyatt

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to soulkeepers's response:
We are getting a confusing image when we read your words, like more than one of you is speaking at the same time. I clearly hear Wyatt in the last post, but there is a lot of wrestling going on up above.

MaryQueen says you's are playing tug of war with your own shadow?

Dunno.

This has been a hard winter for us. I've been manning the ship for some time. Ha! if knew if I typed long enough I could get DOGDANCING to toss up what you might need to hear. I will pass you over to her.

Ste

Wyatt and all,

I am moved to share with you a quick story. Of a tree in full fall bloom. Its canopy heavy with unshed leaves of many hues.

It shed its leaves in hopes that someone will love and enjoy the simple beauty.

The man curses the tree and angrily rakes up and burns the leaves.

Many passerby's stomp through the leaves and crunch then uncaringly.

The tree weeps that no one can see the beauty it can. That no ones stops to simply say hello or thank you for being there.

the cycles goes on many many years.

till at last someone kind and caring stops under the tree and picks up one leaf. Smiles and tucks it away. Reaches for another and then looks up at the three. "Thank you for this."

The tree stands silent as if it didn't hear.

The person finds another leaf and walks on.

We are all trees...making and dropping beautiful fall leaves year round. Other who need them will find them...if you keep dropping them.

Keep dropping leaves.

ignore those who rake them up an burn them. They will never see the beauty and uniqueness.

ignore those who stomp through them, they could never see the craftmenship and work.

peace be the journey
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.