Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
bonnie
friedeggs posted:
never ask much of anybody here but i will this of you, please put back what you wrote about your story. that was a good story, because it showed work in progress, you have has so much taken away from you, do not let that be taken too. i need to go i am just very very sad alone. love you
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
My wonderful friedeggs... thank you for letting me be bacon...

For you I shall.

Gra'
Bonnie
Believe nothing and question everything. Trust no one and rely only on yourself. You are born alone and you die alone.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
never let anybody write that story, you are the author, you put that back for you. i just showed you that you never let anybody take this away from you again,
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING OVERALL. BUT I ANSWER THAT, I DONT KNOW HOW TO
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
That's right! Everyone here should read this! above
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I no longer have to stand alone. I have God and my sisters standing with me.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.