bonnie
friedeggs posted:
never ask much of anybody here but i will this of you, please put back what you wrote about your story. that was a good story, because it showed work in progress, you have has so much taken away from you, do not let that be taken too. i need to go i am just very very sad alone. love you
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
My wonderful friedeggs... thank you for letting me be bacon...

For you I shall.

Gra'
Bonnie
Believe nothing and question everything. Trust no one and rely only on yourself. You are born alone and you die alone.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
never let anybody write that story, you are the author, you put that back for you. i just showed you that you never let anybody take this away from you again,
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING OVERALL. BUT I ANSWER THAT, I DONT KNOW HOW TO
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
That's right! Everyone here should read this! above
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I no longer have to stand alone. I have God and my sisters standing with me.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie