Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Kim is getting better
bubbles_bobble posted:
They are going to plan on tryikng soon to have her awaken from the coma. Her dad won't know more until monday. But she is getting better!

For all of you who are on her fb page I hope you read the latest note.

Keep sending prayers please!

ok i gotta go lay down and fall asleep.
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
glad she is doing better. is she in an induced coma?

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
well at first i thought it was from the accident kitty but then i found out i think??? that from what was written that it's maybe induced???

Not positive but if they're taking her outta a coma wouldn't it have to be induced?? I would think that would be the case??

How are you miss slik kitty! member when i called you silk kitty lol
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
God Bless Kim in her recovery!

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
if a person is in a coma caused by an accident you can't just bring them out of their coma. that's why i asked if it was induced, cuz you can bring a person out of a coma that has been induced. if there were head injuries they would induce a coma so the brain has time to heal. have you heard anything more?

i'm ok. finally got all my shopping done. now only have a little more wrapping to do.

off_the_wall responded:
Thank you for the updates, BB. Very glad to hear she is doing better. Please update if you hear more! I will continue to pray for her.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
Hi all. I had an email address that was for the public to use and it was in my email addresses and now i can't find it.

Next week I will look further and then ya'll can write her if you wish.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.