Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Read what Bonnie wrote AMAZING!
bubbles_bobble posted:
Hey all .........I decided that i would text my neighboor this morning at 6:30 and ask her if she was ready for going out to breakfast. I had taken my cold medicine and also had drops in eyes. we haven't seen each other in almost 2 mos.
We are kindred spirits her and i. she is really a special lady Mrs. M. If you ever met her you'd like her i'm, sure! she had knee surgery on the 28th of nov. and i got sick the day before thanksgiving. and hadn't seen her 2 weeks before that.
we swim together.....well actually do p.t. together in the pool. now that she has a new knee she will be really needing the pool.
so we went to breakfast and we had such a nice time and she has really lost a ton of weight! so have I!
welp I can say even tho i have a cold i need to be with you ladies!

READ WHAT BONNIE WROTE ABOUT US SISTERS AND ALL SHE'S ACCOMPLISHED. WHAT A HEART FELT STORY AND SO MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT FOR US ALL! WOW ITS JUST A WOW STORY!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
(Blushing...) Thank you BB.
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.