Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
dont know whats wrong with me
friedeggs posted:
it has been a week since this started and i am miserable, the anger is building up and iam not acting on it, i cry at night, itryed to stay away from here but could not i hurt just really really bad
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake responded:
Dem,

I am so sorry that you are hurting. Please do not keep your feelings in, let them out. Find a healthy way to do so, like crying if it helps.

I am sending prayers your way and Dem, I'm really glad you are still with us.

Lots of Love and Harmony to you.
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Dem -

Have you tried punching a pillow or your sofa? It really helps me relieve anger. The other suggestion I have for you is the mindfulness videos on the dbtselfhelp website. They have really helped me lately.

Big Hugs
Kate_Te

slik_kitty responded:
definitely let the anger out. hitting soft stuff like was suggested, or throw ice cubes into the tub. that makes lots of noise and helps in getting out the anger. you can name the ice cubes with what is making you mad, then throw it and release the anger with the satisfying crash the ice cube makes in the tub.

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
ty everyone i like that idea, i never heard of an idea like that kitty
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
just belong in thus world

it is not what i was trying to say, to much has been taken away, things are not worthit

am sorry that i cant be what you want me to be

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I think we should all take up Darts, Paintball and Archery and label the targets with our emotions, thoughts, etc, then hit them hard. Hey, this sounds like fun. Boy, I sure wish you all lived closer... The things we could do...

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Dem,

I am going to ask you to be just you. Not anyone else, for anyone else. I am also going to ask you to read your quote:

"Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.