Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hoilday humor
friedeggs posted:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~
FirstPrevious12NextLast

friedeggs responded:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
((((((((Dem))))))))

Thank you for the good tidings! That was MMMMavvvveeelooouuuussssssssssss! and huggers right back at ya!

I'm not sure how you find these great goodies but they sure lighten the load whenyou're feeling low!

I'm hoping you're feeling better! I have been preparing my mind for Jesus' birthday party! Yip Yipp Yippp
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Too Adorable.

Sic em kitty.
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
Very cute pictures. Thank you for posting them.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.