Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
this one speaks the truth
friedeggs posted:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake responded:
Wow, Dem, This is Beautiful. I just have to learn to not let the World reduce me to Societies Level.

Hugs,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
(((Dem)))

I pray every day, night, numerous times... even when I do not know what to say... I pray for God to just be with me...

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 37 years old with 2 beautiful sons and the cutest darn dog you've ever seen (she's watching me type with her big dark eyes so I feel o...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.