Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Ladies please read to everyone
bubbles_bobble posted:
I know everyone is struggling. I'm real sad about that but i do know that we have to push ourselves to do the work to feel better as best we can. I realize that we have to do what we can. that is all nothing more nothing less.

Do not feel bad because you are not doing well. It is our illness that makes us like that!!!!!!!!!!! and pooey on anyone who poo poo's that!~

Bon, Dem, Otw, Ste, SK,Kate, Kate te, CJ, Kitty, Caprice whereever you are??, I noticed when i opened my page to this post that Caprices profile popped up so maybe there is some hope?

Dont' give up because then you give in. We don't necessarily have to be laughing and being carefree but we can make the best outta really really really really BAD situations. Because we don't have to give in and quit because that is what others want from us or our head wants us to do............ You me us don't have to decide we will give in and give up. We will SURVIVE AND GO ON IF WE ALLOW IT.

I don't know what to say else. I know when i'm in a bad spot its so dang hard. I'm praying for all of you. Be you and be the best you can be to yourself ok!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

I did read this. I don't know BB... All I have ever done in life is just "survive" and 45 years of trying to exist.... well anyway... I just wanted to say Thank You for writing this and that I did read it...

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
bb, sometimes surviving is all we can do, but there does come a time when we are no longer just surviving. we just have to keep fighting and keep working to feel better. it's there, you just have to keep moving forward to get there, and you have taken some big strides. you are on your way. hugs

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
thanks kitty! btw i don't play farmville. i tried it a few years ago and i just don't have the time or patience required to play and learn again how you do it. I'm not a computer gaming kinda woman. hee hee
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm with you BB... I just am not a computer gamer either...

Hugs,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.