Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
SOMEONE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFE TRIG? KIM
bubbles_bobble posted:
KIM HAS PNEMONIA. SHE IS HAVING A SETBACK AND THEY ARE WORRIED.

THEY ARE REQUESTING PRAYERS.

TIS ODD HOW WHEN WE ARE SOLICTED FOR DIEING WE DON'T WANNA AND THEN WE AREN'T AND WE GO FOR NOT ........

IT CAN'T END THIS WAY FOR THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE FOUGHT TO LONG AND TO HARD! I BELIEVE IN MY HEART SHE WILL PULL THRU! HOW BOUT YOU??????????

LETS START A PRAYER CHAIN FOR EACH OTHER AND FOR KIM.

I WILL START............

GOD,
PLEASE HELP ALL OF MY SISTERS ON THE SELF HARM COMMUNITY WEB MD BOARD TO GET THRU TO THE NEXT DAY. EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM PAST AND PRESENT AND KIM WHO LIE IN THE HOSPITAL TO LIVE AGAIN AND LIVE WITH ROUBUST GUSTO AS WILL BE YOUR WILL.
AMEN
One day at a time

friedeggs responded:
amen
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
amen

MandyCake responded:
Dear Father,

Please hear the cries of your children, my sisters. Please be the sheild and armour to protect us, please be the great physician that you are and heal us, please be our rock, our shelter and protect us from the storms and carry us when we can no longer walk. All things are made possible through you for it is your will that shall be done. At this time Abba, I ask you to be with Kim, wrap her in your love.

Amen.
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to MandyCake's response:
Dear God, please heal our friend Kim and please comfort her family and friends during this difficult time. I thank you God for your promise that the plans you have for us are to prosper us and not to harm us but to give us hope and a future. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
Amen!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful