Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
My girls
off_the_wall posted:
I'm really struggling right now. I think the fact that I've gone 5 weeks with very, very little sleep is catching up with me and causing a big decline in my mental state. So, while my babies are napping, I wanted to distract myself by finding some pictures of them to share. If anyone else has pictures they would like to share, I would love to see them.

Here are my babies and I on Christmas Eve at the beach. Yes it was hot out. I look awful but at least my little girls are cute.

Christmas Day-- so happy that Santa arrived:

My sweet baby lay quietly watching her big sister open presents:

My sweet babies on Christmas:

MandyCake responded:
OTW...

You do NOT look aweful. You are Beautiful! And the sweet little ones are adorable.

If you are getting little sleep, try napping when the babies do..

Thank you for the pictures.

I have a hard time trying to post pic's... I have to crop, resize, crop some more... it's like going to the dentist for me. lol... but I'll see what I can do...
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te responded:
I think the three of you look Great!! Precious pics of Christmas!!

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
you are beautful family enjoy them. that funny. bonnie.
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall replied to MandyCake's response:
Thank you Bonnie!

And yeah, they have to be small images to fit in the text box. On the hosting site I use, I am able to view my images as "small" and then copy that image location to this website.

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
Thank you Kate_Te and Dem!

I can't stand how I look right now. I have about 20 pounds I need to lose. That may not sound like much but it's a lot when you're 5'1". And I'm still hurting so I don't feel like there's much I can do about it yet. Not to mention I haven't bothered to put in my contacts and fix my hair and make-up since E arrived.... So yeah, I look like crap but thanks for the compliments.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
the beauty us in your heart,because god sealed with a kiss. you are such a lucky women and loved by so many
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW,

The weight will come off as soon as you start chasing both babes around. I hear you on the weight/height connection. I was 5'2" and am now 5'... What I lost in height, I seemed to have made up for in girth. But darn Girl... even without makeup, your hair done, contacts in... You is fine.. don't sell yourself short. (Oops pardon the pun, it wasn't intend, trying to make a point)

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Friedeggs,

Beauty is as Beauty does... I forget where I heard this but it sounds good...

Gra'
Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to MandyCake's response:
Lol Bonnie- Love the short person humor! I needed that, thanks.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
Big Wave............Thanks for the pics! They are beautiful! and so are you! As Bonnie stated Beauty is as Beauty does...............So you can be free and just be a mom right now that is I think???? what God has intnetined foryou Righ????? So just sit back and enjoy the ride........I am sorry you feel badly about your looks cuz from here you look Good! I don't see the problem myself.
anyway.........................
Take care and sorry i haven't been here.

Huggers. BIG ANTI FRAN
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.