Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Comfort Food
MandyCake posted:
I do not know why but right now I am craving a Big Mac, Fries, Strawberry or Eggnog Shake, Pizza Hut Veggie Pizza, and a 3 muskateers bar... What's up with this?

Thank goodness the weather outside is frightful preventing me from binging!
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs responded:
eggnog shakes yum
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Pizza hut delivers!

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Oh my... you two are incourageable. lol.... I ended up have some veggie soup instead... I have a history of bulemia so must beware these binges/urges... but darn it... it sounded so good... If it isn't one self harming method, it is another for me... sigh....

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
want to try your cooking and baking goods you guys are making. anybody care to join me on a trip to bonnie s house
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
did that wrong as akways

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
What did you do wrong Dem? I'm ready to hop in your car & we'll head over to Bonnie's for baked goods!! Sounds like a perfect New Years.

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

You all are welcome at my place anyday!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
dont drive , ill hire a bus and everyone can go,i will even bring the pizza, sorry guys really depressed and not in a good mood

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.