Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hi all
bubbles_bobble posted:
just wanted to say thank yolu for respecting me and not getting mad that i haven't been here for ya'll .............yesterday i thought i was having a reaction to meds from allbutirol but it turns out i was having a panic attack that lasted from 3 a.m to 4 p.m. last night..arghhhhhhhhhhh! don't they know that's what happens when they take you off klonopin????!!!!!
so i have some klonopin left and i took it! one milgrm! dang it!
it was a really weird day. so sorry i'm not responding to trigger posts however i am working diligently to stay safe.
Hope you all understand
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

No need to give thanks for respect... We respect each other because we love each other. If you are not here it is because you are off dealing with your own things the way you need to. So, no... I can't speak for others, but definately, not mad at you for anything... Concerned when everyone doesn't check in, but not mad...

I Love You!
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Bubbles -
This board is for us to help each other stay safe. If you need to be off for a little while to stay safe - that's more than alright - it's what has to be done. I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope they give you a new anti-anxiety med soon.

Love & Hugs,
Kate_Te

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME!
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

On FB are you the flower? The Syracuse? The NJ?

Trying to add you to my FB...

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
ok what you can do is hook up through me to make it easy, you all have seen my niece my intials are dt gabby has a big smile on her face. that way you will find each other
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
I don't have a personal page on FB meaning facebook i assume??? I only have my business page and I won't disclose.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Respected BB... Tis okay... Love you Dear Woman...

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.