Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
CHECK IN PLEASE
bubbles_bobble posted:
LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING AND ONE POSITIVE THING YOU CAN DO IN THE NEXT 24, 36 AND 48 HOURS.

IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS I WILL ENCOURAGE MY FAMILY HERE TO BE SAFE AND TRY HARD NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE UGLY PART OF ME.

IN THE NEXT 36 HOURS I WILL HAVE CLEANED UP MY BEDROOM.
(ITS BEING IN HABITED BY SOMEONE WHO IS HALF HOARDER AND HALF PIG!)

IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS I WILL MAKE FILE FOLDERS FOR ALL OF THE WORK I NEED TO COMPLETE BY WEDS. AND I WILL HAVE MADE FUNDS AVAILABLE TO ME BY MONDAY IN THE NEW BANK.

I'M HERE JUST STRUGGLING TO BREATHE BECAUSE MY NOSE IS SO STOPPED UP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT MY RIGHT SIDE BUT IT SURE IS STUBBORN AND CLOGGED. I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE WILL BARK AT YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE IN PAIN AND THAT YOU WILL ALSO YOURSEL F DO THIS ON OCCASSION BECAUSE AFTER ALL WE ARE ANIAMALS. JUST THEH GIANT KIND! WITH A LOT OF BRAIN. HMPF!

next????????????????????????????? Step up please
One day at a time
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I am here. one good thing. I fed myself tonight.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Lets see: In the next 24 hours I shall try to read a book, go for a walk to get some fresh winter air, and re-read through my stepps material.

In the next 36 hours I shall try to make it to Church and rest and watch movies...

In the next 48 hours I shall try to keep busy so as to not fall over the edge of despair...

Next...
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
today will consist of being a bum and sitting on the puter, have to run to the grocery store though. tomorrow is laundry and gaming. then monday it's back to work.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
I will exchange gifts with some close friends today.
I will do absolutely nothing tomorrow - and enjoy it.
After that, I don't have a lot planned.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'm really so proud of us. We all checked in and we're all doing things to take care of ourselves! That is progress not perfection.

I think this is just great! Dem and others where are YOU??
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
cant answer you bb , it just doesnt matter nobody saw what i wrote after otw , i am not angry at anyone just hurting for the same reason on both sides of the computer
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

DDT,

What did you feed yourself? How long has it been since you ate?

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to MandyCake's response:
  • ************** possible disordered eating trigger ****************

they messed with my med routine and the increase in the B-12 made me very very nauseated. I have issues with food anyways because the radiation exposure fried my taste buds and I can't taste hardly to nothing of anything. so eating is difficult.

nothing sould/looks/tastes good. its really disheartening to be craving something and then eat it an not be able to taste it.

I have to eat braille food. ie i eat it for the temperature/texture of it.

last night hot tomato soup with melted cheese in it finally sounded good and didn't upset my already upset stomach.

the effects of the medication reaction are waning and I am feeling MUCH better.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
  •  
    lostkate responded:
    I had a better day today, got myself on the treadmill tonight, it helped. Got the courage to come to the boards tonight and write that.

Kate

DDT,

This sounds horrid. Temperature I can take but the texture of some foods... Gags me. (Eating disorders) brings out the bulemic in me. Like applesauce... love it but sometimes I just can't swallow it. The texture may be fine one minute and not the next. Taking B-12 and Iron make me ill. So I decided not to take them anymore. Nor do I take the Calcium/Vit D... Heck, it's hard for me to swallow my meds some days...

Tomato soup and grilled cheese is my comfort food...

I made a vegetarian chilli this evening that turned out really good but then... after eating only a little bit, the texture bothered me.

I am glad that the reaction to meds is waning and that you are feeling much better... have you ever tried doing protein shakes in place of food? I do this at times...

Hugs,
    Bonnie

Gra'
    Bonnie

MandyCake replied to lostkate's response:
    Kate,

That is awesome!

In Harmony,
    Bonnie

Gra'
    Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
    Hey paja hey kate! Big waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paja sorry to hear you're struggling wth eating. I hope as the ensuing weeks go past you will get better. Take it as we say in aa one day at a time.

Hi Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad you joined us. You back today?

Whats up. I 'll send you an email. I haven't heard from you in ages.

huggers everyone
    One day at a time

snowyowl33 responded:
    Snowy steps up .... then down, then up, then down.... (thought I'd do a few aerobics at the same time!!)

ok.... I am doing very well, except for way too much arthritic pain all over my feathery body... ouchie ouchie.... However! we all have "stuff" to cope with in one way or another, so I just grin and carry on with livin' life.. woo hoo....

Now... in the next 24hours...I am going to clean my place.. yes, I am, really! yes... maybe... lol...
    .....OR on the other hand, I might just take a nap, or read a book...... lol
    ohhh yeah.....

36 hours from now, I will work, then go and help Mom do some things and spend time with her....then home to ring in the new year! .......

48hrs from now.... I will be nestled in bed, sleeping in and then treating myself to a relaxing day of doing nada.... ahhhhh so good!!!

Ok, next to step up???

MandyCake replied to snowyowl33's response:
    I love these little critters... And the sense of humor.

Gra'
    Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.