Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Intro's for the newbies (triggery?)
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
Welcome to the new faces. Glad you all found us. (Waves hello to those of you still lurking too)

Sometimes it hard to jump into a board because you don't really know anyone. So let us introduce ourselves.

I am Paja. Known lunatic and wearer of olives on my fingers. I am 47 been living with SIV (Self inflicted violence) for oh geeze...44 years now. I have an alphabet soup bowl of diagnosis (PTSD,DID,SAD etc)

That DID up there stands for dissositive identity disorder aka multiple personality disorder. My "alters" are good at signing any posts they write, so you can tell us apart.

I am a wife and a mother of a 10 and 6 yrs old. I have a wonderfully loving supportive husband (which really helps keep the SIV to a minimum). I work in medical records, and I am a writer.

Right now I am having a massive medication reaction to a change in my meds. The effects are waning, but hells bells I feel like my cheese is slipped off my cracker.

peace be the journey

Paja
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake responded:
Paja. I love you and the olives you wear on your fingers and all of your alters.

The cheese did not slip off your cracker... I ate it! lol.

Hi All...

I'm Bonnie... I'm one of the Lost Girls and Boys from Peter Pan... Complex PTSD, DID (my alters however I have not named) and stalkholm syndrome (brainwashed as my therapist states) I am physically disabled thanks to my life of being abused. Sh and Si have been a part of my coping skills and me all of my life...

Next....
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
i'm kitty, and i'm 50. been here since 2004. diagnosed ptsd, did, bipolar (although i question the bp cuz i've been off meds for a while with no ill effect). i haven't si'd in a long time, but still have to fight it from time to time.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hi I'm Kate_Te (there is another Kate on the board - Lost Kate),
I'm 48 years old and am relatively new to sh/si. I started about 2 years ago in a fool hearted attempt to stop attempting suicide. (Who says with age comes wisdom?). I have Social Anxiety / Agoraphobia/ Severe Recurring Depression and Panic Disorder. I've been on the board for about 2 years. Welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.