Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Dropping back in..
snowyowl33 posted:
Hi Everyone!!

Been off the board for a long time, but am dropping back in to see how everyone is doing? I see there are a whole bunch of you here that I remember well....( sending all of you guys big hugs!)

Sorry I haven't had time to read any posts yet so not sure how everyone's doing, but I'm back to brings some humour and a wee bit of craziness onto the board......

Caprice you still out there? How's life in the windy west?....hope all is well.

To all the peeps on the board, who I don't know yet, Hi! looking forward to getting to know you.

Hugs
Snowy ..........

DD good to see you back too.....you been keeping Kitty in line?? ~snicker~

bubbles_bobble responded:
Hi Snowy! I've thought of you in the past and a couple of mos. ago and wondered if you were around???

Glad you're around still! Yipppers!

Nobody can keep Kitty in line! Let alone DD. lol.

This here is

fran
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
oh snowy it is so wonderful to see you. had to drop what i was doing to sayhi. you were so missed.they are alot going on with the board as you will see. there are wonderful people that have joined our family. i really hope you can stay for a bit and visit, big hugs dem
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Hi Snowy...

I am one of the newbies but I think I have seen you here...

Yes, please stay... I love this wonderful family!

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
hi yeah Miss Snowy!!

glad to see you. Here is what I am up to know....blogging.

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2012/09/best-est-older-sister-on-planet.html

Don't believe any rumors, Kitty and I have been behaving ourselves.

or at least we haven't been caught for our mischief!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lostkate responded:
Hi Snowy,

Good to hear from you, miss your humor and those crazy smiley guys, they always brighten my day.

Kate

off_the_wall responded:
Hi Snowy, it's good to hear from you. How are you?

We wish Caprice were still here....

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
hang there otw why dont share your pictures, i know she will love to see how big p has gotten and your goof news
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
That's a great idean OTW. Share your pics again and maybe you have new ones too.
One day at a time

slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
of course we have behaved!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.