Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Whats Happening?????
lostkate posted:
I have not been on in while and a little confused with some of the posting. Is Caprice, Elizabeth, Olivia and other moderators gone?

Whats Happening?

Kate

friedeggs responded:
hi kate,It has been posted to one of the other boards that they would moderate from behind the scenes to keep the boards safe. but nobody has heard from any of them in almost three weeks, everyone is been sending emails
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

lostkate replied to friedeggs's response:
Well, that really SUCKS!!!

I hope they read that from behind the scenes. Dont they realized that the moderators are just as important, they are part of the group, like family. When someone leaves an emptiness is left, especially if there are no answers on why or who's big idea it was. Mostly likely someone who has never been on any of the boards an experienced the support and compassion people give to each other. I hate when Corporate in companies start changing things they have no idea what will be effected.

Im sorry just venting.

Thank you friedeggs for letting me know.

Kate

friedeggs replied to lostkate's response:
your welcome, they are all missed very much , especially our caprice. you have nothing to say sorry for, they are part of us, seeing you and snowy has been really great
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.