Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
If anyone is reading from behind the scenes (trigger)
off_the_wall posted:
This is focked up! Why are my emails being ignored? I have tried to be professional about this but I just don't need this sheet right now. I haven't SHed since June but that's not going to last. Not that you care. I have nothing more to say. Maybe my friends here will report this and it will get your attention but as things have been looking lately that probably won't even happen.

friedeggs responded:
am not reporting this and neither is anybody else,we are going to do our best to help you through it,six months is great and we want you to keep it that way, we just need to get through sunday and they are back in the office, they will need to do something. reporting things has gotten us no where.,we need to keep busy and not dwell on it, you need to get your tail in bed and rest, there is a tea that will help. dont dont do that the only one that hurts is you and we love you to much to let you get hurt. just hang in pkease
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
Well I reported it for profanities and hope others do too. I'd rather see the thread be deleted than to just be ignored all together.

I'm sorry Dem, I just can't deal with this.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
know we are all feeling it and it is just going to change ut ir replie faster
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Georgia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Our apologies for the delay in responding to you over the holidays, we appreciate you raising your concerns with us. Over the last few weeks, we have decided to shift the focus of the communities from being WebMD-managed to now being more member-managed — allowing members to shape their conversations and their communities in the direction that suits their needs. We have seen this as a growing trend among other social networking sites/message boards and feel it will better facilitate interaction among our members. Even with this change, we will continue to invite experts to keep answering member questions as they have been in the past. Along with this, we have also recently made some significant updates to our Answers tool (answers.webmd.com) and we hope you will make use of this resource as well.

If you do need to reach a WebMD Staff member, please reach out either via our reporting tool on this community or by submitting an email here: https://customercare.webmd.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic .

Thanks again.

off_the_wall replied to Georgia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Georgia, since I'm pretty sure you didn't even bother to read my thread before copying and pasting this same response, could you at least answer one question.... Where is Caprice? Will she be allowed back to the message board? She would never have just copied and pasted a generic response to me when I'm clearly hurting and in need of answers. Never.

lostkate replied to Georgia_WebMD_Staff's response:
I think you making a mistake, those others sites are not like this site, Im not here to get a date, just saying.

Kate

lostkate replied to lostkate's response:
I also miss when you used to be able to check and edit our posting before sending it. I meant to say "I think your making mistake"

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.