Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
we have a right to stand up for what we believe
friedeggs posted:
this was the talk three months ago despite what it says they are not and it has been a while
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:We have a few moderators that share time moderating this community and even though you may have seen Haylen posting I wanted to formally introduce her. She will be moderating the day to day activities and discussions.

Chrissy, Caprice, and I are still here checking in and we all work behind the scenes to keep this community a safe, supportive and informative place to share what's going on in your lives.
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall responded:
I'm not convinced anyone is even moderating from behind the scenes at this point....

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
Ok....................Here's the deal......Apparently no one is moderating.

So we have to accept that until we learn otherwise. right?
I think its a correct assumption.

Therefore, we must police ourselves and take care of one another like we have been doing all along! Please join me in taking care of each other my sisters!

me
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
we all are doing the best we can to be there for each other, but sometimes we cant.i am doing the best i can to help, but like i said before i am dealing with this issue on both sides there computer, but your right bb we cant loose control. we need to keep sending emails and letting them know, we need to do caprice taught us and would want us to do,. like i said the people here are a very special group and we can do this but sometimes we need help. they are important to us, they rolled with us between the good and the bad, that is more than doing job. i miss caprice and chrissy, but they all have my respect this job is not easy
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.