Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Everyone
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
If we misbehave they will take the board down. Then EVERYONE will loose all the valuable posts on here.

Most of you were not here when they DID take the board down. That is something far worse then an AWOL mod.

If we can't get back on track this board will come to a screeching halt.

I have known Caprice 10+ years, so I feel comfortable saying ...we are breaking her heart. She is reading our posts and suffering along with us, but its worse for her, she may have been commanded by work NOT to respond.

We do not know the story going on. What eggs posted is the usual blurp that they post when they add a mod and give her a board. That doesn't apply here.

Please, lets move on. Lets be patient. Lets not provoke Webmd anymore. You spoke up now give them time to respond.

and

To Caprice...dear one, I hope you are making snow angles with Caprice Jr. Toss a few snow balls at Mr. Caprice too. Work changed my schedule this month and its been hellish. But tcos are working together to support each other and get through this. I send warm healing rays to all your ache joints this winter...I am about ready to move south, this chill is just kicking my arse this year.

Do you know who grumpy cat is? My kids think I look like him and I have to agree. I am going to make a meme with grumpy mama and grumpy cat. That is my only new years resolution this year. to laugh a heck of a lot more.

Peace be the journey

Love Paja
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

friedeggs responded:
just one thing we not children.
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I do not know about that... I think I have an inner child or several.

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.