Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ok otw you wont read it i am bringing it to you
friedeggs posted:
friedeggs posted:
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:They are YOU.

Yes, you. Each of you.

You each bring so much to this community. Your caring, spirit, generosity, wisdom, humor, kindness are evident despite how each of you struggle. How you reach out to help one another absolutely SHINES.

I include each and every one of you in this so please don't think "oh, she's not talking about ME".... well, I AM talking about YOU.

You humble me. I hope that today you will find at least one small way to be as kind to yourself as you are to others here. You deserve it.

Shine on.You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh12 Replies |[a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">Watch This Discussion~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~1 Replies |[a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">Watch This Discussion | [a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">Report This
[a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs responded:
i did that to remind us of the things ,that she would want for us and tell us what we need to do for our self .we cant let her down, we need to be strong and do the things that are important to us, but what they dont understand is the big whole that it leaves in our heart~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~Your Reply
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.