Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I'll leave now
off_the_wall posted:
I'm sorry I've been so negative. I know my posts aren't doing anyone any good. I'll go now and in the future if I feel like it's safe for me to return I will. Hope everything works out here. I'll miss y'all a lot. Back to my lonely, isolated life. Take care everyone.

bubbles_bobble responded:
otw
we all have what we have to say wether whatever it may be.
I would say to you as your friend are you selling yourself short and that I think you are!

I don't know what's going on here that the mods have left but never no mind we will just have to be our own care team which we really are. You help me i help you i help and i receive help. It's how it works.

i hope you come back. i realize i have not been around of late much because i've been caught up with other things but i do think the world and care very deeply for all my sisters here!

I hope your absence is short and that you feel safe soon.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
OTW -
I understand if you need to leave to feel safe, but I wish you wouldn't. We are here for each other. I understand your fear of spamers or trolls, but I'm going to wait until at least after New Year's to see what WebMd is doing.
Kate_Te

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
I am with you Kate_Te... I'm going to wait it out this week. We have done all we can. I have emailed and called their corporate office.. The ball is in their court. All we can do is sit tight and see if they respond by weeks end.

Hugs,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake responded:
OTW,

Please don't go... We are all Sisters, in this together... I agree with BB and Kate_Te...

One week dear woman... can you give us one more week to see... what will be...? Please.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
please dont we need you here we want you here,i always admired how much you are loved, i dont want to go, i was lying in bed thinking how you and i were when i got here, and now look at us, i wont let nothing happen to you none us will
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
ease dont we need you here we want you here,i always admired how much you are loved, i dont want you to go, i was lying in bed thinking how you and i were when i got here, and now look at us, i wont let nothing happen to you none us will~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

slik_kitty responded:
I wish you wouldn't leave. we aren't going to devolve into anarchy without a mod. we may not be able to delete threads, but we can flag them since the first few sentences we write show up on the main page. we can just put a response that others will see to protect each other. this board has done alot of good for alot of people, and i'd hate to see that disappear.

off_the_wall responded:
Thank yall for caring and responding. I don't want to leave but I also don't want to be here spreading negativity. I'm just struggling right now. A lot. No one knows about it and I don't want to discuss it. So, I'm dealing with things the best that I can which means I'm not dealing with them in a very healthy way.

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
the reason the board is here is so we have a place to come when we are hurting. we offer help when we can, but the reason we all came here in the first place was cuz we were in pain and needed help. i'm sure we've all done our share of posting negativity, me included. so don't feel bad if that is all you are feeling now. we will help you the best we can. hugs

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
think of all things that you have been through and the support you got from all of us, you have not given us a chance to help, we know how that somethings that you as you planned with ellie, we know that taking care of babies not easy,talk to us let us help you

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((((((OTW)))))))))))))))

Hon, I'm sorry to hear your having such a rough time right now, but don't pull away from all the people who care about you here.

You've been here on this board for as long as I can remember and are an important part of this group, you've reached out to help others many many times, and now that your going through some tough times, let others here reach out to you.

Sorry I'm not here as much as I use to be, but I hope you'll come back and allow others to give you some support .....

Hugs
Snowy

MandyCake replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW,

You are not spreading negativity. As you stated above: you are struggling with alot right now.

You need not discuss it and it is perfectly fine that you deal with things as you need to. I will say however, that I wish it was not in a way that causes you more distress.

Please know we, your sisters, are here for you. Please know that we care deeply for you. And Please... If you can not keep yourself safe, call a hotline, go to the ER, Please....

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
OTW big ginorous soft huggers! It's not easy being you right now. I get that! How many times have any one of us posted something negatively? Many my dear many!

I hope you will be able to come sit for a while with your gals and talk as much as you would like here. Or as the case would be type as much as you would like here!

We can all be a positive force in your life. That doesn't need to change! If something says trigger than its your perogative not to read it ok?? even if that is within a post. It is perfectly ok to do that and not answer posts right now ok??
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.