Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
just wanted to say
bubbles_bobble posted:
I echo so much of what everyone has said here. There are pros and cons to it all.

One thing i strongly agree with on a community board such as this is that it does need a moderator and especially one who can be biased.

I think caprice holds (held) that roll very well as she had this same struggle a long time ago.

One of the reasons I have been here is because it is a safe place!

Because tomorrow is monday perhaps we will have answers then.
I hope everyone will keep having fun wiht the elf answers! That was a really cute idea. I've seen it on fb and never done anything with it.

God bless you all and keep you and please say a prayer for each other and collectively.

I ask you to continue to pray for Kim and also to pray for my grandbaby. She should be ok but will reamin in the hospital for a week. Hard on mom and dad out there and everyone who loves then and baby.

well thats all i got! God speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
XOXOXOXO Will do...

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
your grandbaby arrived? i don't remember reading anything about that. yay! i hope all is well.

did kim regain consciousness?

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yes she arrived dec 27 947 pm, brooklynn anika

she's in icu but taking antibiotics and this will alleviate a potential furthering of her infection and shut it down god willing.

kim did regarin consciousness and is moving her head from one side to other and squeezing fingers. a good sign.

for these little ladies i merely wanted more prayers until we get to the point that they're manuevering the best they can.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I didn't see that either. Congratulations!!! She & Kim are in my prayers!

off_the_wall replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Congratulations on the granddaughter, BB! I think the name Brooklynn is very pretty! I'll pray that her infection goes away quickly. What is infected? Did her birth go okay? How is her mama? How big is she? When will you get to meet her?

Sorry for all the questions, just excited for you.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
congrats on your grand baby god watchs over is angels
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
Stats on the grandbaby: aprox 20"? 6lbs something
As of tonight she is starting to take the meds and metabolizing them so they think she will be released earlier than previously thought Yeah!
She will hopefully within the next year start to make her own white blood cells on her own. Sounds really serious but I guess its a common occurance.

I didn't have the abiltiy to check on kim tonight but I'm still praying she continues on the upward swing! If anybody new her they'd know that she really is a fighter. I believe in her and My grandbaby! The anika is prounounced ann i kuh.

well i'm off to bed. thanks dem for the nice salute and everyone for their warmness. kinda been in outer space lately with these panic attacks and hopefully i've gotten that straightened out. we'll see ?? tomorrow if i wake up anxious or not??? couldn't change dressings tonight but i'll have to do it first thing tomorrow.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I will keep praying for them both!
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.