Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
New Years Eve - Distraction Action
MandyCake posted:
We are on the cusp of a New Year. The past is behind us but not forgotten. Take from this pile of mulch that which you can use to plant a new garden. Are there perinneals, Binannuals you desire to salvage? Only that which is rich in nutrients for your new garden.

Epona, Goddess of Hearth and Home, is with us. Now is the time to take inventory, within and without you, in your environment. Time to go through those closets and free yourself of clutter, time to make room for new things to come.

Imbolc comes February 1st - 3rd... It is a time of sorting through the compost of our lives and of planning for our seeds of intention in this New Year before us. Now is the time to think of what we would like to plant in our new gardens. What new things do you seek to surround yourselves with?

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

The real story begins when I was a young girl, when the disease first entered my life. All my memories before the diagnosis have been washed away by t...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful