Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Panic attacks
bubbles_bobble posted:
i'm done with my therapy team. I will go to have my injection on thurs so i can try and see if it helps the panic go away. the klonopin must be out of my system since 2 or 3 weeks ago because this has been building and building.
The crisis team i called today said to me as did the last t from there that I spoke to............well you better go to the er if you can't pull it together and then the gal today said to me that and then i've been calling every day! i said forget it i'll just call such and such hotline and she reeled me back in! its gobbly gook they're treating me like.

I pay 1700.00 per mos. for health insurance and mental health plus that will go up and all my rx's and copays aren't covered under that!
IT MAKES ME REAL MAD!

i'm not going to call anyone anymore. i've been trying so hard and i think when i go in on thurs if i go in on thurs. i'll just quit coming all together except for injections. cuz i don't wanna see pdoc she's hateful to me and i only met her once. well i think i'm exhausted so i best get to bed.

gnite and happy new year
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Oh BB, I just want to go there and kick their butts for treating you like this. These people are supposed to be there to help... I'd file official complaints with your states Medical Board. This is not acceptable. They need to give you something for the panic, for the pain. You should not have to suffer unnecessarily.

Time to consider a new pdoc... One that will treat you with the respect that you deserve!

Hugs to you Sweet Woman. May your sleep be restful. Happy 2013 to you.,

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
BB -
I have complained about the medical offices of my doctor. I understand what you are going through. I don't understand how a Psychiatric Doctor can take away someone's anti-anxiety med (which you are supposed to be weaned off) and not replace it with another. Like Bonnie suggested, I'd contact the state's Medical Board, because this is not acceptable medical practices.

I hope you had a great sleep and that you are getting great news about both Kim & your granddaughter! Let's hope we all have a safe, happy, 2013.

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Amen. Kate_Te!

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
so they told me to take hydroxyzine which is an antihystamine
but has anti anxiety qualites to it. I've been taking it for nighttime to sleep and they said add an extra pill for the daytime. I started getting really shaky nervous and panicky around 2 p.m. today so i took the stupid dry me out sickening stuff and it did help I didn't freak out................I took this medication when i had the life threatening wheat allergy! ugh!

My eyes are so dry its pathetic and now with this medication it will be worse. I can barely see as it is so this really sucks. i don't kow what to do. i'll have to go see eye doc every 6 weeks if they keep me on this junk because he wont' renew rx i have for dry eye because it can cause glacoma! i don't need more problems. geezo. I'm really sick of the pdocs crap! course she may not realize i have such horrid dry eyes but who knows if she really did review my chart or not????

thanks for your concern. I can't get a new pdoc because there is none to be had! the one i wanted only was taking new children clients .....I've never seena kid in the damn place! it really angersme to no end but ya know what anger will get us so i'm just going to ignore it!
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

I think I take that antihystamine as well for Panic Attacks and sleep. I also take mini press, a BP med used for sleep. Yet, here I am... awake... I have high BP so it is fine to take extra BP meds.

I use Benadryl for my Allergies. I, too, have dry eye and use the systine eye drops for it.

I'm sorry you are having such a horrible time with your pdoc. As I have said before... doctors can not have us get well for we are their business income. Their luxeries and lavish lifestyle's depend on our staying ill.

Hugs to you BB.
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
Hi Bonnie

Well that might hold true if you have docs who are not in an hmo but that is not true for the docs i work with. I have an hmo that the docs don't make that much money and contrare...they make a lot less than in the olden days of when you just used your insurance and went to whatever doc you wanted to.
I sometimes have been assigned docs which i hate but my hmo is short of pdocs. My t actually suggested the current pdoc as 2nd choice to the first one she liked. My old pdoc left the hmo because she wasn't given what she was told she was to have......... A 4 day work week becuase she has a child and the working conditions were so overwhelming she wasn't going to stand for it anymore so she quit!
I'm told that when you Over dose that it is protacol to take you off of the meds you had been taking if they are benzo's or controlled substances. they went from having my husband control the substance to taking it away completely. The thing is that i take a rx drop for my eyes and it can cause glacoma
so i'm concerned having to take it all the time! po's me bon!

i know you understand. I think we all really get it here.

i'M SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE YOU ARE GOING THRU WITH HOUSING! I REALLY AM! GOD SPEED
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

My Doc's are all a part of The Same Hospital and Training/Research College of Medicine here. Whenever I am billed, I receive one bill for tests, facilities, staff, etc... The other bill is for the "doc" only. Here, you are not only billed for the Doctor, (regardless if you see the doc) you are also billed for the Resident, The Med Student and get this... drum roll.... even High School Students or others who have "an interest" in HealthCare are allowed to go into rooms with patients here and you get billed for their being there also. They have a "clause" stating by "being seen at this hospital or working with Doc's affialiated with this hospital, you, the patient acknowledge and agree to have others as a apart of your care for the purpose of training."

Here, they can refuse to accept Medicare, Medicaid... That is what the "sub care clinics" are for. These sub care clinics provided exactly that... below par care. The doc's are rude, staff rude, and can be heard saying they do not get paid crap to deal with "lower class" people. The Homeless, Medicare, Medicaid population... They are State/Federally funded. VT is an "At Will" State.

Anyhow, I hope you get the help you need and the meds you need to help with your anxiety BB.

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an 18-year-old college student who has been battling depression and anxiety for years. I just started therapy a few months ago and am currentl...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.