Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ok everyone.
friedeggs posted:
want say i was right, because that would be wrong, if you want things to be back to the way they were,boycott the boards. we get this in our lives on this side of the computer, lets draw the line. because it is clearly , that they are not watching the boards at all , they want us to do the jobs for them, they dont care if they did they would listen. take a stand. if you need to speak to me my emails are tpickle238@AOL.COM OR FRIEDEGGS321@GMAIL,.COM. WE DONT NEED TO ACCEPT IT
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs responded:
ok if you need me you know where to find me
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
ok i know that was pilled because otw gad said that she was wrong and i said thaqt she didnt need to, they do this and then wait weeks before they say anything, i want to know who is runing the show, they have no respect

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.