Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I just sent this email to webmd
Kate_Te posted:
I am a member of the Self harm community. Now, maybe allowing the other communities to self moderate may be a good idea, I don't know; but not having either Caprice or Chrissy stopping in at least once per week on a board where they understand our issues is preposterous.
This is a board for people who harm themselves as a coping technique to handle the stress in their lives. We have a level of comfort with Caprice & Chrissy that is needed in order to properly moderate this board. We have unique needs and these ladies know our back stories. Please respond with something other than that canned response Georgia placed on our board. Thank you. Kate

friedeggs responded:
saw what you wrote kate te and that was well done it i loved the last part just as much , i dont get it webmd is the best of them all and yet they seem to think they need to keep up with the jones
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake responded:
Well written Kate_Te!
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.