Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
below is there is something must read
friedeggs posted:
wrote them an email this moring that was telling them how i felt, they copied the same thing t that that georgia posted to the board twice yesterday. i willing to bet kate te got that same thing. so do really want to stay hear. something is really wrong behind those boards , i am really srcrewed up and i wont let them make it worse
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
PLEASE STOP spamming this board Dem. We are not responsible for the change. Your beef is with wedmd, Send these to them.

We already know how you feel, and I don't think anyone can say anything to make it better for you. I'm sorry for that. Focus you anger at wedmd not us.

Change is never easy. You have only two choices here. Accept and move forward or accept and move on.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Dem... There is a FB Page Called Beautifully Damaged and they have a stickum site also where there is counseling of peers all week and you are free to speak your mind openly about anything. You may wish to check them out.

I did receive the same message to my private e-addy... but you know what? They are still going to be present and you can send them private emails to which they will respond. This way it will be more 1 on 1. And they do have Medical Professionals working for them. The thing is: This is a peer online support group... It's a gathering of souls, dealing with simular circumstances, coming together to give support to each other and to encourage each other.

I know you are hurting Dem... As are many here. As DDT stated however... you will have to make the choice you feel is best for you.

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Dem -
I got the same message as well, but like Bonnie & Paja said, it's up to us now. Sure they should have told us this was going to happen, Sure this sucks, but I love the people on this board & am not going to stop coming here just because Webmd are A holes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.