Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
fine i am sorry that you think that
friedeggs posted:
my intent was never to harm any of you , just show you what they are doing , i am not angry at any of you, they never answered there emails like that, i was trying to protect and none of you can see that, your right need to do what r right is right or me. you all want to keep playing their game be my guest, you were my friends and i cared alot about all of you. but doesnt mean a roll of vraP
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake responded:
Dear Dem,

You did not harm me. I do see what they are doing. I know your anger was not at me. I know they never answered their emails like that before and I know Dear Dem, you were trying to protect all.

I do not view this as games... I view it as changes being made. There was a lack of tact and sensativity on their part in how they went about applying these changes by not informing us in advance, of not allowing our moderators to explain this to us, and of doing so during the holidays.

We have a right to feel angry. We have a right to feel hurt. We have a right to question how this came about and why. When all is said and done, it is Their Website, however. We may not understand what goes on behind the scenes, the legalities involved and they do not have to explain this to us.
We either accept that:"It is what it is" or we move on...

Like Kate_Te said... I love our family here. I would hate to see it torn apart. I understand however, everyone needs to do what is best for themselves.

Please Dem, give this some thought... sit with it for awhile before making a decision. For our family here... okay?

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
DEM AND OTW
I AGREE HOW KINDERLY BONEI WROTE ABOVE ABOUT THE SITUAITON HERE AND WHAT THE MODS SITUATION IS.
PLEASE READ AND SEE IF IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.
DEM YOU ARE ONE SWEE T LADY AND YOU NEVER HURT US. THAT'S JUST YOU THINKING YOU HURT SOMEONE BUT IN ACTUATLITY YOU DON'T.

OTW SAME THING APPLIES. YOU TAKE CARE BOTH
One day at a time

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
where is what kinderly bonei wrote? can't find it.

bubbles_bobble replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
dumn me kitty, its the post on this thread by bonnie! 23 hours ago b efore my post just now. at 10 to 9 mtn time.
One day at a time

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
oh ok thanks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.