Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Washed Away?? and all my buds...
snowyowl33 posted:
Morning all, I hope everyone is doing well today, and for anyone who's struggling, know that there is always someone out there who is thinking about you, and hoping your ok.

I wanted to say sorry to a few of you who have posted to me because I haven't had time to get back to everyone yet eeps!! As usual I'm behind in posts...(Snowy gives Kitty the stink eye.....don't say it!).
I will get back to everyone soon, so don't think I'm ignoring you ...

Washed Away? you out there?? just thinking about you and wondering how you're doing... also Lovely Lemontree, you too...

Ok running off to work now , take care everyone and get outside for a walk today, it's good for the mind and body!

1 positive thing I will do today: Go and talk to a travel agent about a vacation! ahhhhhh.......

Next?

MandyCake responded:
I'm not sure how I am doing today. I have Stepps all afternoon and tonight when it is dark, I will try to go for that walk.

1 positive thing I will do today... try to read a book.

Next...
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.