Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Finally-------------TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:
The storm is here now............

It's time to shake,rattle and roll...............

OK here we go..............................

It's gonna be a rough night cause the storm is getting bigger.The wind is picking up and don't know if I can stay strong against it.All day thoughts have been back-paddling in my head and this maybe the storm that takes us out.Mother is a BULLY and have been for a long time now.Had the mentality of no matter what happens that's a line we don't cross.That's the line was drawn to never get physical with her cause father abused her too.Cause we shared a closeness with the issue.A downward situation without any control cause she was just as scared as us.

The changed today and her last stunt.No longer see that line and there's no way that she's sliding by this time.T said it's been going on for too long and maybe too late to stop the her behavior.T made that remark and then gonna forbid from doing anything.Could be but something is gonna get done.All the feelings are gone,just a shadow where my heart and was.Sick of being a yo-yo for people and want them to stopping f***ing with.

They really don't care what's going on within or what you're struggling with.They'll stab you in the back and keep smiling in your face without a second thought of any kind of pain.Don't care about nothing no more just really,really pissed off.
THE TOUGHEST BATTLES ARE GIVING TO THE TOUGHEST WARRIORS

bubbles_bobble responded:
SK
ITS HARD BEING IN THE EYE OF THE STORM! I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU FEEL IN YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH HERE.

I FEEL FOR YOU SO MUCH! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU HAVE GONE THRU AND CONTINUE TO ENDURE!

GOD SPEED AND I HOPE YOU FIND A SOFT LANDING SOON WHERE IT IS PEACEFUL AND KIND TO YOU. WE ALL DESERVE AND WAN T THAT.
TAKE CARE

BB
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Soulkeepers,

Gentle Hugs to you... I hear your anger, your rage, your pain. I hear how you have been invalidated, abused and have struggled just to be. I hear how your heart has hardened and become devoid of all emotion except the rage... I hear how you have entered into the dark pitt of despair beyond feeling, beyond caring.

I hear you because I'm there with you, in my own way. I can relate to all that you have written and even to what is not written.

We are all here with you. Fighting the fight. As you wrote above, _ The toughest battles are given to the toughest warriors.- We are Amazonian Women, Warrior Goddesses and we will fight. Why? Because they expect us to give in and give up if they beat us down enough. Embrace the darkness within and take a stand for what is right, what is just, refuse to lay down and stay down.

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
hugs sk. i so agree with bonnie. stand up and fight.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
stay courageous, stay strong. we are with you. <3

soulkeepers replied to rugger1369's response:
Thanks Ladies,

I know in your replies that you mean to do the right thing here but it's damn near impossible.At this point my subconscious mind have no recourse but to follow through.For years I've been on this road driving back and forth to nowhere.

Sorry but it's something I have to do.Stand eye level with here and go toe to toe or she'll never stop.Took the same approach with my father and put a stop to him.The challenge has been laid down and I accepted.As wrong as it may seem she's just another enemy to me.And at the end of the day I'm still stuck with the BS.

It may not be the way that y'all deal with situations such as this but I've tried so many other things and they are no go.

MandyCake replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers,

You do not need to apologize for anything. You are being brave in doing what you feel you need to do. I applaud you for taking a stand and going "toe to toe" with her!

Your decision is neither right or wrong. It is what it is... your decision.. You are right, it may not be the way we all may deal with things but you know what? We are here and share things openly so someone may have a way that we have never thought of before. It's all good.

Please Soulkeepers, keep you safe. You, your wellbeing, is the most important thing, Okay?... Not her..

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

soulkeepers replied to MandyCake's response:
MC,

I can't make you or anybody else any promises.It's one of those situations where you have to until the smoke clears to see what is left.

Thanks to you and everyone here cause without y'all and this place I'm at a lost.May have to slide away for awhile and don't know what's going to happen.

Until next time everyone stay strong and lift each other up when needed.

MandyCake replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers.

Hugs to you.

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to soulkeepers's response:
best of luck. i hope it all works out. hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.