Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I DON'T WANT TO FEEL LARGE TRIGGER
bubbles_bobble posted:
LALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALAL
LALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALA
LALALALALALLALALALALALLALALALALLALALALALALALALAL

TRIGGER......................TRIGGER.......................TRIGGER.....................TRIGGER

LAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
OK IS THAT ENUF REVELING?????

I DON'T WANT TO FEEL BECAUSE I FEEL TO MUCH! IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW I FEEL! I'M SICK O F IT SO I HAVE TO DO THE INEVITABLE BEHAVIOR WE ALL KNOW AS COMFORT.
MY MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDORS DON'T CARE IF I SUFFER. THE ONE T SAYS SHE CARES BUT SHE DOESN'T GIVE ME AN APPOINTMENT. SO HOW MUCH COULD SHE POSSIBLY CARE.
ALL THE DOORS ARE SHUTTING AND RIGHTLY SO! I'M A BIG GIRL NOW WITH PULL UPS!
HAVEN'T I PROVEN OVER AND OVER THAT I'M A SURVIVOR????? THAT I CAN TAKE A LICKIN AND KEEP ON TICKIN! JUST LIKE A DAMN TIMEX WATCH!
MY STOMACH IS NAUSEATED THE LAST 3 OR 4 NIGHTS AROUND THIS TIME BEFORE I GO TO BED. I'VE BURNED MY BREASTS BEFORE AND WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. RIGHT NOW I'M DOING MY LEG WITH CANDLE LIGHTER SO 'S I CAN GET RIGHT AGAIN AND END THIS ROTTEN ANXIETY! I GUESS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ANXITY AN DYOU CAN GO A MILE A MINUTE YOU ARE FINE!
I AM FINE! DOES EVERY ONE KNOW WHAT THAT STANDS FOR???
F'D UP IN SECURE NEUROTIC AND EMOTIONAL!
OTHER THAN THAT I'M JUST FINE TOO! I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE LAST NIGHT AND I'M AFRAID TO SLEEP TONIGHT. I WAS HAVING HALLUCINATIONS WHEN I AWOKE. IHAVE MY SHOT FRIDAY AND I'M NOT GOING TO TALK TO THE WOMAN. I WAS GOIN GTO HAVE HUSBAND COM EWITH ME BUT FORGET ABOUT IT! HE CAN WORK! THERE IS SLIM PICKENS CUZ THE CALLS GET SLOWPER THIS TIME OF YHEAR. SIGH
I KNOW MY FAMILY HERE CARES BUT EVEN AT THAT I DO NOT FEEL LIKE ANYONE CARES AT ALL!!!!!!!! AT AT THAT THEY SHOULDN'T CUZ I HAVE A GRANDBABY THAT HAS AN AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE THAT IS NON SPECIFIED AT THIS TIME. THEY ARE GIVING HER SHOTS AND THAT IS ALL I KNOW. I'M VERY FRUSTRATED AT THAT AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT BECAUSE SON TELLS HUSBAND MOM HAS TO UNDERSTAND IF SHE'S SICK SHE CANNOT BE AROUND US. NO KIDDIN! I'M THE ONE WHO KEEPS REMINDING THE DUMN TURD I'M SICK AND CAN'T BE AROUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR. I'M JUST ONE BIG SORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE CONFESSIONAL!!!!
SHOULD I SAY 10 HAIL MARY'S AND 10 OUR FATHERS????
I'M SLIPPING BACK INTO DEPRESSION WANT TO DRINK AND NOT BE ON THIS PLANET AND THERE'S THE PART THAT DOES WANT TO BE HERE BECAUSE OF WHEN I HAVE TIME WITH HUSBAND THAT IS SO NICE AND GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD MY GRANDDAUGHTER. SIGH................I MAY NEVER????!!!!!!
SEE YA
One day at a time

Kate_Te responded:
Bubbles,
I care!! I really do care!! I'm going to just point out a couple of things, in hopes that it will help.

You are catastrophizing. Big time. You will get better. You will get to hold your granddaughter. You are currently fighting the withdrawl from a narcotic (klonipin), the shingles, a rash, and probably the flu - No one fighting all of those things would feel good. You will get through this!

Bubbles, I care. You are the main reason I keep coming here. You & Bonnie & DDT & Penguie & Rugger & Snowy & Kitty & everyone else. I need to be able to talk to people who understand my crazy & call me on it. You don't understand how much this matters to me. I need you guys to be there when I break.

That's why I try to be there when you guys ask for help. Even if my help doesn't help - at least you know, I CARE.

Kate_Te

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te, (((((Hugs)))))))))))

BB,

I, too, feel strongly, as Kate_Te. I'm serious when I say that I love you all. Why? Because You have endured. You have survived. No matter what hell you are dealing with, you never lose your ability to have compassion, to understand, to reach out and help lift others up. You love without strings, accept without judgement and we bare all to each other. Here we are our true selfs, our thoughts, our emotions, not just the external bs but the internal as well. We know that even at our worst, we are loved by each other. When we call each other out on our crap, we know that we will always care and be here for each other. I LOVE YOU ALL BB.... THIS ALL MEANS YOU AS WELL. We are not crazy... the world is... We are not broken, systems are... We are not alone... we have each other...

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

rugger1369 replied to MandyCake's response:
BB- we do care. we care a great deal! your family cares, and your health will improve- it will take time. if you say that time with your husband is nice, then let him join you to the doctor. anytime together is precious, and i am sure he wants to take care of you and make sure you are getting what you need. Please hold on to the light, we will never let you go. Your family will never let you go. But you need to hold on. You are a survivor! You can and will BBounce back! Much love and comforting vibes your way (HUGS)

slik_kitty responded:
hang in there with all of us and we will all make it through. we're still alive cuz we don't give up and we keep fighting. hugs

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
ITS HARD AS YA'LL KNOW. I'VE BEEN SO FLIPPED OUT I CAN'T HARDLY STAND IT. I HAVE TO DO THINGS THAT I DON'T CAN'T HARDLY HANDLE. BECAUSE I'V EWORN AN EXERCISE BRA A COUPLE TIMES I GET BACK IN TREMENDOUS PAIN.
ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR CARING, THANKS FOR THE LOVE, THANK YOU FRO TELLING ME TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!
I CHERISH BEING ABLE TO COME HERE AND BE ME!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.