Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Auto Immune Disease
MandyCake posted:
BB,

Did you know AID (Auto Immune Disease) is prevalent in those of us with European bloodlines?

Like Native Americans are well known for Diabetis, High Cholesterol, and Meditarrian are known for blood disorders.

The Auto Immune System is strongly connected to the production of white blood cells within the spinal column. For 10 Years I was diagnosed with Lupus, (Which is AID) 5 years with MS, (Again AID) diagnosed by bloodwork: ANA, C3, C4, Complete Chem Profile, because of the above average results I was then subjected to MRI's which showed spinal plaque and white matter on my brain, consistant with AID... The third and final test was the Spinal Tap. Extracting cells from the spine's bone marrow. This show an over production of white blood cells which results in auto immune disease, as the white cells attack my body, treating the body as an enemy. Because of this, I am prone to catch any and everything as my systems are constantly being attacked.

Interesting to note: Back in the 70's when the Federal Government used me and other unwanted's for lab rats, testing drugs on us... They found a connection between a strain of Horse Serum and Lupus... When a class action suit was filed in the 90's... this was brought to light. Inccidently... the class action law suit filed on behalf of we, the unwanted, lab rats... Was just a transference of funds between Government and Big Pharmacutical's for further testing and research. I'm certain that children are still be used as lab rats...

Just sharing a little knowledge on Auto Immune Disease...

Hugs,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake responded:
From my own understanding, perspective and dealings with it... Disclaimer: I am not a Medical Doctor, nor do I claim to be.

Just felt I should add this as a reminder... lol...

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
THANKS FOR THE INFO BONNIE AND ALL YOU DO HERE! YOU AND KATE TE HAVE BEEN SUCH WELCOME ADDITIONS HERE TO OUR FAMILY! WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU HAVE COME!
YOU TWO REALLY ARE LEVEL HEADED OFTEN AND THEN A BUBBLE OFF LIKE ME AND US HERE OFTEN TOO. LOL.

WE ALL BELONG TO THE NUTA HOLIC GROUP! THEY SHOULD HAVE THAT PARTICULAR GROUP MODERATED EH????? NOW I'M A CANUCK.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

****awe shucks****

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.