Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Time for Name That Distraction Action... Come on down... you are the next contestant...
MandyCake posted:
If you were a Game Show, Which would you be? Or... would you skip the "show" and be a board game? Let's get creative!!

I would be the Game of CLUE... As I love "Who Done It Mysteries"... I like the challenge of gathering facts, collecting evidence, testing theories, debating conclussions and learning as much as I can about anything... I crave logic and rationality, while I preceive all of this to be "Fun." lol...

Next....
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
I think I would be on Jeopardy. I usually get all the clues and was captain of the quiz team in my high school. It's quick and sudden. I like it. Though I must admit to being bored with it now that the day came that I got all the answers to all the clues.

I sound like a big show-off.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

MandyCake replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

That is too funny. You are way more intellegent then those producing Jeopardy! You should write them and be the producer of the show!!!

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it. Hell Yes!!!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
I would be the game scrabble - I love the game & love playing with people that don't live the game, like you get when you play it through FB. I just like a game where everyone knows the words in play & we don't need to refer to the Scrabble dictionary for confirmation. Besides it's a great game to sit around with your girlfriends & have a fun evening.

slik_kitty replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
hi llt!!!!! show off all you want.

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Scabble can be fun... I agree, it is much better to play when a dictionary isn't used for confirmation. The words people come up with can bring loads of laughter. I love to use the imagination when playing scrabble. One game could be all about listing all of the words you can think of for "slang" or "movies or animals, etc."

Yeah those who take the game to a serious level... spoil the fun! You are right. It's about the quality time with girlfriends.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey Slik_Kitty,

You are not off the hook... come on, play along.... what's your game???

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
I can't think of one that is me. lol

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
hmmm...I love board games! but one of my many favorites has to be Cranium. It's a creative based game where you can sculpt with clay, draw blindfolded, word puzzles, charades, etc. I love to get creative and its great fun to laugh and be silly with a nice group of pals.

and slik there are so many! strategic like battleship or connect four, lucky like yahtzee dice, mischevious like trouble, an impressionist with charades, or a tradionalist with chess, backgammon or mancala?? i could go on...lol i can be such a nerd when it comes to games! I was a camp counselor for a number of years of the summers, and you have younger family members or kids...slamwich is awesome!

thanks MCake for the morning boost!

MandyCake replied to rugger1369's response:
Rugger,

You are most welcome. If we all go on a camping trip we are definately taking you with us! lol. Camp Counselor sounds like lots of fun.

You are correct that there are many games. I love them! You have given me an idea... RU12 has a "game" night. I think I may actually join in, if I can work up the courage to be out and around people. lol..

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to rugger1369's response:
the newest game i want to get is creationary, it's charades with legos. they sold out for xmas. grrrr

Slik_kitty,

What is it about the charades and legos that draws you in? The imagination? The ability to Construct?

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
cuz it's a game with legos!!!!! you get to build stuff.

Wonderful... we have a builder amoung us! This is wonderful. I would love to see pic's of what you make. I can't do much as I'm not coordinated enough. lol.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.