Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I'M REALLY MAD TOO
bubbles_bobble posted:
WEB MD HAS USED MY NAME ON ONE OF THEIR BOARDS! I ASKED TO BE ANONOMOUS HERE BY CHANGING MY NAME AND NOW ITS BROADCAST IN BIG HUGE CAPS! ARGH!!!!!!

THANKS BONNIE FOR THE HEADS UP! DOES ANYONE HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THIS WEBSITE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING?
DEM, BONNIE, KATE TE , OTW?????

WHO WOUL DHAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY'D USE MY REAL NAME??? YOU'D THINK THEY'D USE YOUR HANDLE! AND USER NAME!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
On the main WebMD page, scroll all of the way down to the bottom. In the small print you will find: "Contact Us." When you click on this you will have 4 options... Customer Support, Privacy, Email, and darn... brain fog... forgetting what the 4th was/is...

You can also Click on Corporate found just a little lower then the Contact Us, and pull up their phone number. :O

I hope this helps BB.

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
Thanks I will check when I have some brain power.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

My brain power is running low and I can't find a battery charger anywhere. lol.

Hugs to you.
I do hope this helps.
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

off_the_wall responded:
Oh wow, is this why you are leaving? That's awful! I wish I knew of an email address that they respond to but I have emailed them several times recently and gotten no response. I don't blame you for feeling like your privacy is violated. I never even go to their homepage so I would never know if they're broadcasting my real name. That definitely makes me nervous. I'm so sorry they did that to you!

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
If you never gave them permission to use your name, unless it states in the terms of service that they can, you can sue. We assume a level of privacy here. We say things that we wouldn't want others to know. If they are using our names it violates all levels of privacy. If they tied you specifically to the self harm group I would SUE because of the negative connotations this groups name would bring to you.
I completely understand why you want off. I wish there was somewhere else where we could all meet up & have our converstaions.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
am so sorry bb that happened to you bb, i totally understand how you feel, i am going to not to say what you i usually say , the only thing i will say is there very strong bonds here, you can take care of each other with out losing the ties, some people have found other ways to help each other. we have ways ti keep in touch, things on this website changed it is up to what you do, my email is friedeggs321@gmail.com if any you need anything, my door is always open
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Repost of my information is: bmachia@gmail.com

Hugs.
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.