Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
for now
bubbles_bobble posted:
im goin mia. will be like snowy. can't explain but there is someone i will send word with eventually ok.

nothing to do with any of you. when this person tells you it will make sense.

sorry. im very sad about this and will miss you all.
One day at a time

soulkeepers responded:
BB,

Sorry for whatever is going on with you and hope you can get things work out for the best.

Just in case want to thank you for all your help cause I may have to slide away from here too.

You have been dealing with a lot lately,way too much.Sometimes life gets scary and painful but whatever is thrown at you,you face it.And for having that much strength and courage we are proud of you.

Until next time stay strong BB
THE TOUGHEST BATTLES ARE GIVING TO THE TOUGHEST WARRIORS

Kate_Te replied to soulkeepers's response:
Bubbles -
You do what you have to do to stay safe. I hope you have nothing but peace & success.
I will miss you terribly.

Kate_Te

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
BB,

May you walk in Light, Love, and Peace. May you overcome the challenges that lay in the path before you. May God watch over you and keep you safe.

I will miss my Bubbles but you will be in my thoughts and in my heart.

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
sorry to see you leave. i hope everything will work out for you. you've been going through an awful lot. if you need us we will be here. hugs

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you for sharing your journey thus far, and may the peace you seek come to you swiftly. With loving vibes (((HUGS)))

off_the_wall responded:
This concerns me a lot. I hope you are okay and that you're doing what is best for yourself. I will miss you a lot and look forward to when you return (if I'm still here). I feel like I'm losing all my friends one by one... Please take care of yourself, F. (((Big hugs))) I hope you can go hug that sweet granddaughter of yours real soon too!

lovely_lemon_tree replied to off_the_wall's response:
I will miss you too! I always come here looking forward to "seeing" you. There will be a missing part of this community. But, as life happens, we move on. I hope it was not something related to anything anyone said/did here (I know you said it wasn't, but still, I hope it wasn't).

Love you, F. Keep in touch.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 37 years old with 2 beautiful sons and the cutest darn dog you've ever seen (she's watching me type with her big dark eyes so I feel o...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.