Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Betrayed and Lied too yet again.
MandyCake posted:
The gal in my Stepps Group who I have connected with and who seems to be the only other person doing the work, I thought we had developed a bond of sorts.

She took everything that she and I discussed privately and went to the Leaders of Stepps, My T, My Psych... Stating I was encouraging SH and SI.. (Now it makes sense as to my last Stepps Group and Counseling session and things that were said by David and My T)... So once again, I reached out to another who I thought understood me, placed trust in her, and was betrayed by her. She came clean with me but the damage is done. I can not trust her...

So I copied and sent to my T all of my communications with this gal showing that while I was SHing and SI, I was trying to discourage her from the same. I also wanted David, My T and my Psych to see that I know, they betrayed and lied to me, as well in the form of omission.

I'm fed up with everyone and everything. SH and SI is very strong within me today. I'm not certain that I want to fight the urges anymore.

Outside of you all here, there is no one I can trust. Thank you for listening.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. so sorry that happened to you. kinda hard to learn to trust when every time we turn around we are shown reasons not to trust people.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
Wow. Having something like that happen can't be easy. I'm sorry you have to go through that. People who are trustworthy are hard to find, I'll agree to that. I guess it's just part of who I am -- I don't trust anyone completely and those I do moderately trust didn't have it for a very long time. I guess it's hard for us when we're looking for someone to lean on and be a friend.

Hugs.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_Kitty,

Thank you. You are correct... yet we keep getting told that no one knows the future, how do we know if we don't reach out, yadda, yadda, yadda...

This gal sent me a message asking me to forgive her and could we still be friends. I stated: A fault of mine is that I can easily Love and Forgive others. I just can not forget. Because I can not forget, I can not trust the "others"and thus, no, we can no longer be friends. Do you think this was too harsh?

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

It is hard, yes. Those who are supposed to help, betray... those we finally let our guards down enough to let part way in, betray... This in turn reinforces my belief that I only have myself I can rely on and It is a lonely existence.

Gra'
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
yeah that was a little harsh, but it was the truth. you don't need to tone things down when you are speaking your truth.

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.