Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Attic chairs - bed time story
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
I wrote this post years ago for member Sammie. I finally got in on my blog and wanted to re-share it here. The story is still strong and the message still relevant today.

It does mentioned scars but its not graffic.

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/01/attic-chairs.html

hope all sleep well tonight.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake responded:
DDT,

Your writing was Beautiful, Heartwrenching, moving and insitefull.

My chair, me, was destroyed by fire, drowned by water, blown apart by the wind and buried in an unmarked area, in an unmarked grave... I fear there is nothing left to be salvaged.

Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
there is always the core, deep inside of us, that is who we truely are. it is often buried deep under all the pain of our past, but it is still there. once we can get rid of what is covering our core, we can rebuild it. we can become who we were truely meant to be. it can take a long time to get there, but in the journey we know that deep inside of us is what we are looking for.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.