Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Thank You.
MandyCake posted:
Sisters,

I want to apologize to you all for having been a part of the fallout of individuals gripes against me. I have put a stop to it as of now...

Claims were made I violated confidentiality... regardless there isn't a law for this. There is however Legal issues involved in cyberbullying, attacks, threats, etc... If these individuals continue to harrass anyone of my family here, I will not hesitate to take legal action... Heck, I may do so anyway.

I'll be in the shadows Sisters...
Gra'
Bonnie
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
we've already had too much talk about people leaving. if we want to keep this board going, we need to stick together. it isn't your fault all that happened. you broke no confidentiality rules. you mentioned no names. you didn't even say where you were doing the program. so please, don't stay in the shadows. we need you here. hugs

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
I just need to say how angry this hole situation has made me. Kitty is right, where you may have mentioned a name, it was a first name only & we don't know where your program is or what his last name is, I don't see the problem. I do have a problem with them coming here to start trouble. This is one of very few places I feel safe. If people start coming in here starting trouble, I'll also be soon out the door.
Hope you at least still lurk. I'll be in touch on FB Bonnie.

rugger1369 replied to Kate_Te's response:
its unbelievable that someone would think it right to bully on a forum such as this. we are all here for support, there was no harm in mentioning a name or your program. its a shame it had to come to this, it makes my heart sad. ill be keeping my eyes on the shadows...with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
this is none of my business cuz i've not been involved but i wanted to say i conquer with Rugger1369. And I too am sorry someone has been victimized here. I will be a quiet person honest. I make no trouble for anyone. honest!!

windy23 replied to FlyingFree's response:
so much wanted to believe , i thought that they were who they said, but how do we know that is not them trying to get everyone along, the damage has been done, i wish i could break away here for ever,

snowyowl33 replied to windy23's response:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Windy23)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Please don't break away..... you are needed and wanted and loved here too.... , you're part of our family....

Hugs
Snowy

windy23 replied to snowyowl33's response:
hi,snowy thank you for being so kind, i love you and miss you, but i am going to stay in the shadows were i belong, i will to say hi, went is ok not to harm, just to send you my lovw

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.