Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
this is something caprice wrote along time ago
friedeggs posted:
f you here Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:All of us moderators take care of many communities here on WebMD and we sometimes move around to help in others when needed. To that end, I am going to be moving on to another area of WebMD after this week. (Watch for my welcome note to the new moderator.)

I have spent a lot of time in this community since I began at WebMD so many years ago, but I know I leave you in good hands with someone some of you may already know.

But I am going to miss you ALL. I have truly loved how you all take care of each other, the real healing I've witnessed here, and learning from you and Dr. Schwartz and Dr. Frusztajer.

I'm sure this isn't the last time you'll see me, but this is a fare thee well. Please continue to take steps to take care of yourselves. You are ALL capable of enjoying a better life and it is never ever too late to heal.

My heartfelt good wishes,

Caprice15 Replies |[a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">Watch This Discussion | [a style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 153);">Report This
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

rugger1369 responded:
thanks for this...with love

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to rugger1369's response:
she should have said goodbye to us. that was not nice of her to just leave.

Jacky
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
How long ago was this, friedeggs? I don't remember seeing it, but my attendance here has been spotty for the last six months or so.

Did we ever get a new moderator? I don't think we did.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Lovie - 3 years ago on the depression board she wrote that. She ran out on us here and didn't say goodbye -Jacky

friedeggs replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
she is right it was three years ago ,just before she came to this board, i posted because there were things that were helpful that i thought, that i would share, she is such a sweet lady, there was so much comfort in the words she wrote, to live with things that she lives with and have the heart she has, it will be hard to get over, i met her on that board she then made the switch to here, she was the moderator back then, i know that i said things in anger, but i really hard on them too. caprice was our angel and we were blessed to know her as long as we did
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to friedeggs's response:
she didn't leave that board to come here, she had always been here, She was the moderater for the SI board from day one over 12 years ago.

and I am mad at her for not saying goodbye or at least flippin' us off or something.

Jacky

lostkate responded:
I remember that posting but was already here on the SH, she suggested to me from the Depression board to come here for help too, so I wasnt too upset she left the Depression board because I knew she here.

I really miss her.

Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.