Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
so sad
slik_kitty posted:
our board is falling apart from the lack of moderators because webmd decided that money was a better bottom line than the customers who actually use their product. i am crying because my friends are leaving. i've been here for many years cuz this was a safe haven to come. i had hoped we could all be strong and hold this together, but it isn't happening. sorry to see all my friends leaving. i'll probably hang around till the bitter end, cuz my psyche can't stand starting new, with new friends who will all go away in the end anyway. i will miss everyone who has left or is leaving. hugs to all

rugger1369 responded:
(gentle hugs) my heart goes out to you and those who feel it best to leave. I'll be sticking around, it was hard enough to get myself to join this lovely group and i havent been around much or very long, but it is always such a relief to come here and be honest with myself and the group. after such a long absence and coming back to the group in such disarray- it is so sad. it wont be the same without all of you...

lovely_lemon_tree replied to rugger1369's response:
Agreed. I'm sad that this has cost us our friends and our community. But we can survive. How, I'm not sure. But we can.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

slik_kitty replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I think that if we stand strong together that we can make this work. what's made this board special, isn't webmd, but the people who come to this board who have become our friends.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty -
I want to THANK YOU for your precence over the last week or so. Like LLT, you have remained calm & worked to keep this a safe & working board. I didn't want to leave you out after thanking LLT. I really appreciate your efforts.
Kate_Te

slik_kitty replied to Kate_Te's response:
you're welcome

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.