Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
trigger hard day
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ***************************************************** ********************** ********************************************* ********************* **********

having hard day. Do not now where to go. Who to ask for help. feels barbed here, scared to be here. but here is where I come when I need what I need. and it makes me so sad.

Jacky
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
    FirstPrevious12NextLast

Kate_Te responded:
    Jacky -
    I'm sorry you are suffering. Most of us are still here. Some of us are lurking more, but I come forward when I see someone I know in pain or someone not responded to.
    I think we will work this out, it'll just take time.
    hugs if okay.
    Kate_Te

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
    Hi, Jacky.

Are you okay? It's been a long time since I've seen you around here. Do you need a safe place to be heard or cry? It's okay. We will protect you. This may have been a hard place to be in the last few days, but things seem to have gotten better.

Little Jacky, do you need to take a blanket and a stuffie and sit for a while? I will sit with you. Here, you can even borrow my Moosie if you want.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    Im not okay Auntie Lovie. we have taken ativan and its not helping, the urge to die is strong today, not well at all. Poor Boots she could not sleep the bodys mind would not shut off. very scared. not sure what is going on. I think we may be dying?

Miss Kate Im safe here still?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    It's okay Jacky, try to relax. I hear that you are thinking about dying. What's the matter, what triggered it? That's a really scary thing to think about.

Keep breathing. We're here for you. You're okay.

marysings replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    Dear Jacky,

I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. I can sit on your other side in a large rocking chair. I'll bring a lantern so you will not be afraid of the dark. I'll bring some of my pink drink to quench your thirst. I'll bring my pink blanket to keep you warm and feeling safer. I'll sing to you to soothe you.

And if none of that helps you, just remember how long we have been friends.

Take care my friend,
    Mary

the body is still selling up an it gets scary. Can no longer bend over, like we are being squeezed by a snake. She has canceled all the doctar appointments, she has given up. Just waiting for this all to kill us.

J

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to marysings's response:
    we have been friends a long time have not we Missy Mary. tired and want to sleep. tired of not feeling well. and having no way to fix that except spend soo much money.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    P mentioned that she wanted all of the hardships to be over because she wanted her life back. That doesn't sound like someone who is waiting to die. Jacky please tell her that she can't kill all of you -- there are still some of you who are reaching for help.

Sometimes when we haven't slept, our bodies and minds go into overload. We get a little crazy, our mental health goes out the window, and it's all because we couldn't sleep. Maybe she should wait on this decision until she has slept.

we have some scary stuff going on Lovie. things that should have been biopsyed in October. disconnected today, had a stange bad intergration and then we all fell outwards and I lost my buddies hands. things will calm when her man comes home.

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    Jacky -
    I'm sorry I stepped away for a while. Are you doing better now? I see that both Aunt Lovie & Miss Mary have been talking to you. I hope this has helped. Like Aunt Lovie said, P has been pretty positive lately please tell her you need her & we need her here!
    Big Soft Hugs
    Kate_Te

slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    hugs jacky. we are all here for you and will keep you as safe as we can.

snowyowl33 responded:
    Hi Jacky,

Just wanted to drop in to say I'm also here for you if I can be of any help?.... P is a friend of mine too, and I think I met you once or twice before long ago.....you are safe here, and have many friends.... we will look after you ....

Snowy

rugger1369 replied to snowyowl33's response:
    jacky - we are here, and you are safe here. breathe. and may the love pouring out on this board find you and bring you warmth and light.

with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
    Hi Jacky,
    I am old but I am new. I miss you too! I know P as well and know that she has had such a struggle of late. Since it is winter I will make you smores and hot cocoa with marshmallows if I remember correctly?
    I am sorry you are struggling so. Know we won't go!
    we will sit with you till you are feeling better k?!
    huggers

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.