Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Hi
sittingbull594 posted:
I've been reading and it sounds like maybe you've lost a bunch of helpers here? Can I come in and be in your sandbox?? I play nice!!

I'm someone who has done self injury for most o f my life since i was 10.
it got worse as i grew older.

I don't seem to be able to fit anywhere. I'd like to fit somewhere! I don't know if this is the right place or not.

I don't know what else to say?? sometimes i am standoffish but i try to be friendly because i like people even if they hurt you sometimes.

i guess what it boils down to is that i try not to do the behaviors that land me in the hospital and someines i don't succeed.

thank you for listening.

sb

Kate_Te responded:
Welcome Sittingbull -
Yes, you come at a time of many changes in the board, but overall we are a group of caring individuals who share our issues, our successes & everything in between.
Again, Welcom

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
Hello. You seem familiar to me... am I right? I may not be, but I feel like we've come across each other before.

Welcome. Things here have been hard recently (as I'm sure you've seen), but I think we can make it work.

LLT
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. in spite of what is going on, it is still a good place to be. we have alot of caring people on this board.

sittingbull594 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Yes LLT im familiar just don't blow it! or i'll have to disappear!!

home for over 10 yrs. clear enuf??? SHHHHHH don't anyone say anything! ok!!!!!

thanks

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
thank you slik_kitty! It already feels like a nice place!!

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
Welcome sittingbull!

Welcome, welcome, welcome.................

I hope this is who I think it is. And if so, I'm relieved.

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
Welcomed with open arms!

Happy to have you join us here sittingbull, i found this board almost a year ago and I am so grateful I have. everyone here is very accepting and supportive.

with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
yes otw it is me. and i rhymn with that word when i sing my name. You I know with your first initial B. and your second child has the same sort of ending sound you have with your name! Got my handle now? So PLEASE DON'T SAY IT!

THANKS!

As time goes on I will explain ok. It's nothing that you're thinking let me just say that. Has nothing to do with people here at all. I love each and everyone of you here!!!! VERY MUCH INDEED!!!

Hey Rugger! Glad to see you dear friend. I hope you will stay and keep on being here. We have missed you! and SK

I think it's a difficult spot to be in pearing in from afar. I do have to say I think I'm very relieved to be here for sure! I am very glad to be a part of such a worthwhile community!
anyone care for a smoke of my peace pipe? lol

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
So glad you could join us, SB! I have missed you.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
Welcome back SB & flying free
I believe I know who you both are & VERY GLAD you are both back!!!!

slik_kitty replied to FlyingFree's response:
welcome back to you both

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.