Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I Guess
soulkeepers posted:
Just need to vent and say what's on my mind.You don't have to write this is something I need to put out there.

Was gonna write about why I had to slide away for a few days but got sidetracked reading the posts.And I must say I am deeply hurt by some of them.So many thoughts pacing back and forth on the mind's floor just pounding at me.

But then reality kicked in reminding me that this is what it is.Me on the outside of the circle and feeling lower than a snakes belly.I get back what I put out and how you live is how they value your life.I went some ways back searching through some of the other posts and couldn't find one that had what I was looking for.

The thought came to mind reminding that this is not a real life site.But it still bothers me big time.And I'm being a big baby about the whole thing cause this place and the people once was a comfort for me.Not anymore cause I don't feel like I'm wanted here but know that I'm not needed.Some people got to tip toe through life just to arrive safely at death.

Interacting with people for sometime and thought I mattered but that little bit sanity was snatched from me.Trying to recall a moment when I wasn't dealing with so much but can't.ll the fuss and selfishness is about me stressing my hurt feelings.Just because of some silly responses.It's not the responses that I got but more of what was said because a person can say just two words but have deep meaning behind them.

1. I can't recall being considered as a friend.
  2. Don't recall anyone saying if you need to talk offline here is my email.
  3. No one to miss me.

What kind of message do you think I got?... After reading those long drawn out posts of so many.I thought I was somebody here and was on the level as the rest when it came to being treated like everyone else.Think I'm done whining and crying now just hurts when everything you put your heart into falls apart.

No one has to say I will.I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT FINE AND BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TOUGHEST BATTLES ARE GIVING TO THE TOUGHEST WARRIORS

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((((((((((((Soulkeepers)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will answer you anyway.......

I'm sorry I've been away for awhile, but I hear your rage that covers your hurt like a dark cloak...it rumbles deep inside you... what can I do to help? to bring you some comfort or peace?

Know this Soulkeeper, you are very much needed and considered a friend... you are an integral part of this community.... you always have been and always will be.... never doubt or forget that my friend... never......

Snowy

slik_kitty responded:
you are our friend and are an important part of this board. we're all scared with what this latest change means for us. like snowy said though, we have weathered changes on this board before and come out strong. we can do it again. you are a part of us and we will all stand strong together and make it through, just like we have before.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
dont know many here, and havent been here long, but i coonsider all of you my friends and i feel this is one of my families. i am sorry you are hurting right now, but know that we are here for you, always. - with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
Sk
So sorry you are hurting so badly! I can only hope you feel the love that is coming your way! Places I have been at times made me feel unwanted unloved and uncared for and I reacted much as you are doing.

It doesn't have to be this way. We are all in this together eh?
From what I see this is a strong community. I hope you will stay.

sb

sittingbull594 replied to sittingbull594's response:
i'm going to try this again. it said it didn't go thru but then i c above that it says 0 responded which is really lame! SK i'm so sorry you are feeling this way! It is so sad.

i only can hope and pray that you will stay on here. the community needs and wants you very badly. can't you tell from what they write? i can c that very much you are cared for and loved.

i have been in communities like this before and felt much like you do right now. then something happened with a shift inside me and i realized that people did care. i hope that will happen for you!

keep on keepin on! ok! sb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.