Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Snowy's message to all her friend's con't
snowyowl33 posted:
She would not want to see her board falling apart like this�� I do indeed hope she cannot read these boards or she will be devastated to see what is happening to all her friends��..
Let's make her proud! not sad, let's make our board the strong supportive place it used to be, we can do it!! We all know what needs a TRIGGER in the title, we all know what things will help this board and what things won't.
I worry about those of you who are slipping off the board and into the night, and hope that you will read this message and come back when you're able and rejoin this community to help it grow stronger once again with a sense of purpose, and friendship. Each and every one of you is a part of it, and without you we have lost something truly valuable��.
It's time we became once again what we use to beâ?¦.We need to think about all the other people out there who need this board as well.
��.. and that's what Caprice would want us to do too ��.

Snowy gently hugs each of her friends and then unfolds her soft white wings and lets them go�� each of you are very special wonderful people���. don't ever forget that�.

Snowy......

slik_kitty responded:

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
that was beautiful snowy, thank you. - with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
very well said!

friedeggs replied to sittingbull594's response:
snowy, i am trying not to say things that i used to but what you said made me want to respond, this board is very special and i always said it it stood above the rest, to me you and all the moderators and everyone here will always be my family, but the broke my trust in them, it sucks that that i cant get past it, because i really need to be here
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
(((((((((((((((((((kitty))))))))))))))))) right back to you my friend.....

snowyowl33 replied to rugger1369's response:
Thank you Rugger, I don't know you yet, but I look forward to getting to know you......and learning about who you are....
hugs
Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to friedeggs's response:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dem))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am very glad to see you here, this board would just not be the same without you, not at all. We are a family of sorts here, and that's what makes it so difficult when something changes with one of us.
The trust you speak of gentle friend,wasn't broken intentionally, not at all,and I think you know that in your heart. But I also know that those words will bring little comfort right now to your hurt.

Please know Dem, that you are cared for and about and not forgotten.... or alone. We are here to support you and walk with you on your journey to re building trust.

Big hugs Dem, it's great to see you!

Snowy

off_the_wall replied to snowyowl33's response:
Dem, listen to Snowy. I can't say it any better. I am glad you are still here. I want to leave too because it's so painful but, like you, I have no where else to turn. ((( Dem)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.