Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
don't believe it trigger
sittingbull594 posted:
answering new posts seems to be corrupting the board unless you are assured you really know who is who!
caveat emptor to all on the board
my t
That means from the greek terminology: Let the buyer beware.

I don't beleive for one minute caprice has been here!

I don't think she would risk being sued over breaking a contract with a huge corporation WebMd!! Think about it!!! Do you really think they would allow her to come back here in disguise even??? Do you think she would really do that and risk being sued????

I am only going to answer posts to people here on the board whom I really know! This is getting way outta hand. My two cents worth!!

I would tell you all to keep your original pics and no one else cahnge identies. This is an online community so this is the only way of knowing who is who! Thank you.

EXPLETITIVES ARE NOT ALLOWED OIN THIS BOARD! BUT IT JUST PROVES THAT no one is watching this board at all and the board has taken on a life of itsown!
hmmmmmmmm stirs me up very badly and i'm not going to allow it!

I know who is who here and that is all! PERIOD !

friedeggs responded:
your right , i am sorry to the board, i should have not taken that out on the rest of the board, i didnt feel that connection in those words like i did in the past, i had the right to voice how i felt, i was judged, but bad enough to say that only came here for her, i put my heart into here, you were my family and that is how i always spoke of all of you that way, even if she had come back, i still wont be here, for the damage their freed caused,
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall responded:
Why would you think that would be in her contract and that she would be sued? I doubt that is the case. This is a public message board that everyone has a right to use. If they don't like what she has to say they can just ban her (but of course they aren't moderating which is the biggest issue with this entire thing). I've said before that I help moderate another large message board website. If the owner ever had to get rid of my position (for financial reasons, not because of something I did), I know for certain he would still welcome me back as a regular member with open arms. I am sure Caprice has a similar relationship with her employer too since she has done such a great job for them for many years.

I just wish she had said something that made me say, " Yes, that is without a doubt Caprice" because all the poster who is claiming to be her has done is leave me with doubts. If it is Caprice then I sincerely hope she returns to us every now and then to let us know how she is and what she is up to instead of coming here to talk in riddles.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
because the mental health field is not the same, there are rules that they are not allowed to be in touch after they leave, i tried posting this three times yesterday,listen to the words with your heart it will not lie to you, a true friend knows the truth, just think of it like this, the poster said they would try to check to see how we were. but the next moring saying that they need to leave. caprice wouldnt do that to everyone, that is not her nature, unless it was her and she got caught
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

sittingbull594 replied to friedeggs's response:
Tho we are touched because of self harm by the mental health field...Caprice nor Web Md never had a professional on this particular forum In the respect of having a medical degree or anything of that kind.

I was speaking of a no contest kinda contract with Caprice. The kind where the parties both agree that there will not be contact with someone because of problems that could arise.

I don't personally ever think even Caprice would ever come back here and post because she knows to leave well enough alone. Why would she give false hope to us. I also agree that she would not speak in riddles. I think caprice would if she ever came here show herself just because she would either be able to come honest and openly or she wouldn't come unless she were looking for help for herself because she had started up the behavior again.

I don't think she would ever start up the behavior again. She had a job to do and as much as she touched our lives she also was an employee of webmd. We doni't know if she's gone from behind the scenes and we may never know???

I'm just frustrated cuz I don't know what's going on. it is what it is tho. So whatever happens from here happens from here. I just hope we all can try and remain as balanced as possible.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.