Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Distraction action 1-17-13
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
Money is no object - what type of car would you drive?
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(can't sleep, might as well day dream)

Italdesign Scighera, any make/model, bright orange.

But really I would love a team of matching black hackenys and a cart for them to pull. I could be absolutely blissfully happy using horse power that runs on hay vs fuel.

Or a vw beetle, so I could drive the kids crazy opening and closing the front door to the house, while calling "SLUGBUG!.....SLUGBUG!....SLUGBUG!"
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
A low-end BMW. Something small yet durable in the snow, something that can fit kids in the back if and when I decide to have them.

On the side of reality, I would like a Subaru Legacy -- they are good in the snow and they're stylish. And they're affordable. We can dream, can't we?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

snowyowl33 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Hummmm....

A deep velvety purple ....Spider. Oh yeahhh... vrooom vroooom....

and seeing that we are dreaming, ....a red fat bottom Harley....

and then a Suburu Forester just for everyday.... hahahahahahahaha.......

sittingbull594 replied to MandyCake01's response:
I think I would have a big Lexus 4x4 suv. that creme color that is so purty. I would have heated seats and leather interior. brownish beigy interior. I'm very tall so i need the leg space and get very cramped so for that as well.

rugger1369 replied to sittingbull594's response:
if i was impractical - an Audi R8, that is a hot ride.

if i was practical - BMW X1 SUV crossover stylish yet dependable...and room for the kids...one day

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.