Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
OTW, SK EVERYONE HERE
sittingbull594 posted:
hope you are doing ok tonight?~! I'm praying for ya'll and hoping that tonight and the rest of the weekend are going to be ok!

Please check in and let us know how you are?! I've been particulary worried about this community with everything that seems to continue going on crazily. I don't know who is who and such??

There is a thing called catfishing. Did you see on a news show tonight? It's happening on the internet widely i guess. I'm hoping that it doesn't happen here. Ithink we're all enough of a tight group that that couldn't happen. Ya just never know about anything i guess????

well goodnight and take good care!!

off_the_wall responded:
Thank you very much for thinking of me and checking on me. I've had a really rough night and the fact that you cared enough to ask about me means so much. I'm going to bed now and once the house is all dark I get too scared to leave the bedroom (yeah, I'm like a 5 year old about that....my girls even sleep in our room because I'm scared to have them anywhere else) so I should be okay until morning whether I want to be okay or not. How are you? I hope you get a good night of sleep. ((((SB))))

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
love you guys with all my heart, it kills me not to be here like, i use to, i think it is better for me to stay in the shadows, so i could check in on my fa,ily
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
I'm glad you continue to stop in, Dem. How are you doing?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.