Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I wish we could all be this happy
off_the_wall posted:
Pretty sure this is what pure joy looks like. I love this 2 year old!!!

sittingbull594 responded:
AWWWWWWWWW! she is so cute! What a horsegirl!

She has command of that horsie ride! Yip Yip!~ Keep those doggies rollin ..............

thanks for the pic otw

soulkeepers responded:
OTW,

This is what you bring priceless moments like this one.A big bright smile like that will make you smile in the middle of crying.

She's a beautiful child and thanks for sharing your moments with us.
THE TOUGHEST BATTLES ARE GIVING TO THE TOUGHEST WARRIORS

Kate_Te replied to soulkeepers's response:
Oh to be so happy! I wish a rocking horse made me this happy. She's precious OTW!

rugger1369 replied to Kate_Te's response:
what a cheerful lil cowgirl! thanks for sharing!

butterflykiss responded:
Lovely! This made me think of the song by Dixie Chicks, "Cowboy Take Me Away." May she always find joy and laughter. Perhaps at some point.... a real pony? Me too?
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

off_the_wall replied to butterflykiss's response:
Thanks yall!

We'd have to move for her to one day have her own horse..... but, that's not out of the question. I started riding when I was 6. I guess the question is whether we will stay here and she will learn to ride a surfboard or move and learn to ride a horse.... I wish these decisions in life were easy to make but they're not.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.