Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Butterfly Kiss
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
How've you been doing?

butterflykiss replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

Thanks for the wink. I'm not doing so well... I thank you for asking.

I hope you are well.

Hugs.
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

lovely_lemon_tree replied to butterflykiss's response:
I am sorry to hear that you're not doing so hot.

Are you freezing cold in your stomping grounds? We are very, very cold here -- low of -17 tonight with a windchill -30 to -40. I am staying inside, but I have to go out tomorrow for therapy and a med appointment. I am considering the wisdom of layering 3 pants together, because I will freeze otherwise.

I hope you're feeling better today than yesterday.

M

butterflykiss replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

It is a balmy -9 at the moment. No wind...

I hope under the 3 pants there is a pair of long johns. When I had a good distance to drive for work, well over an hour each way, I would pack on the layers and also pack a blanket, those hot hand warmers in case I had to pack myself in them. Just in case the car broke down.

Like you, I'll be heading out tomorrow but I really do not mind the cold. These days, I may put roughly 5,000 miles a year on my car.

Thank you for the well wishes.

Warm Hugs to you.
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.