Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Seeking Out The Positive's
butterflykiss posted:
It can be difficult to find positives when life keeps tossing out negative.

Today's positives for me... It is a warm -6 below, blue-gray skies look down on me. A gentle yet brisk wind blows. Snow can still be found on the ground. My cat brings smiles and comfort to me. My home is warm and comfortable. Plenty of food to eat and Coffee, coffee, coffee...

Next?
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

rugger1369 responded:
Its an even warmer 21*F here...I am wearing my red jeans to day to work, so they always perk me up! And my nose ring is almost healed so I can pick my nose again! lol! Ha sometimes I can be so immature...

windy23 replied to rugger1369's response:
the best way us stay warm is stay inside movies movies

butterflykiss replied to windy23's response:
I recorded the "Seven Deadly Sins" to watch...

PJ's, Popcorn, Coffee... Kitty... all set.

off_the_wall responded:
I guess my positive is that it's 70*F here today and I was brave enough to take both girls to the park for the first time. I would probably never leave the house because it gives me a lot of anxiety but my 2 year old gets such a kick out of going to the park that I just can't continue to keep her inside all the time.

So sorry to all of you who are enduring cold weather. I hate the cold and am feeling so thankful today that I live where I do. We wore t-shirts to the park and were comfortable---- that alone keeps me from SHing.

butterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
Sounds like a lovely summer's day to me... lol. It is good that you overcame your anxiety to bring the girls to the park and to get some fresh air and sun for you. A boost in your spirits, no SH.... Wonderful!

(psst... I like the cold...) I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

sittingbull594 replied to butterflykiss's response:
YEAH OTW! YEAH! YAY! WAHOO! I'M DOING THE WATOOSIE!
butterflykiss who are you?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to sittingbull594's response:
Positives: (I'll join in so I can make myself see that I have them.)

-- I have a team of health professionals who genuinely care for me.

-- On a cold, windy day, I still have a warm apartment to sit in.

-- I have a good amount of groceries in the fridge.

-- I'm home more, which is allowing me to cook more, which is helping me lose a little weight.

-- I lost a little weight.

-- I have my Savvy-cat.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

butterflykiss replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

This made me smile... I would love to lose a little weight...

Hugs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.